September Birchbox

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I've always been excited about getting
snail mail. I was that child that knew exactly when 
the mail man arrived and would race to see if
I had a letter or package waiting for me. 

Most of the time there was nothing.

But a love of mail is the reason that I had multiple
magazine subscriptions. 
And always put my address down on every
information packet. 

So when I heard about Birchbox this summer
I knew it was just the thing for me. 
Make-up samples AND a monthly package? 
Yes, please. 

Here's what I recieved this month. I was extremely pleased. 


I'm not one of those girls that has discovered "her" fragrance. 
Or maybe I just don't want to fork over $80 for it. 
Either way, I love getting to try out new scents each month. 
In case you are in the market for a new fragrance, 
I do recommend Twirl by Kate Spade. 

My second favorite product would be the samples of Mighty Leaf tea. 
I'm a loose leaf fan and the Green Tea  Tropical is the 
perfect refreshing treat over ice. 

And as for the nail color... 
don't adjust your montior colors, it really is 
that neon. 
I'm a little terrified to try it.

Now just another month until my next box arrives. Can't wait. 

-Jess

No comments: