Hi, I'm Emily

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I think it's important that you know each of us individually.
Because we are all so similar, but also very different.
And since there are three of us blogging for this site, you should know who your dealing with...
on a personal level!!! 


If i was going to be reading about the lives of other people, i'd want to know their background.

So...here is mine!




The names Emily, i'm 22 years old and a senior in college.
I am from Fort Worth Texas, lived there since i was a wee little baby!!!
My family consists of a mother, father, older sister and little brother..
more about them later i'm sure!!!

I'm a Business Management major with absolutely no idea what i want to do in life...
well that's partially a lie...

I want to travel the world, i don't want a boring desk job.
I want adventure!

I studied abroad in France, and while abroad we went to Switzerland, Italy, the UK...including England and Scotland, and i have been to Ireland. I have stormed castles, 
had picnics along the Seine and been to shakespeare's house. 
I have gone skiing in the Swiss Alps and I have been shopping in Milan. 
Spring 2012 has changed my life forever.


I've become a travel addict and i don't see that changing anytime soon!!
Germany and Austria are next on my list.
I need to do some major "Sound of Music" field frolicking!!!!

I grew up in a small town in Texas, going to all major school systems from Elementary through High School. I had aspirations in life, like get a job, find a man, have babies...but those aspirations have changed a bit..

Let me be clear for the sake of my Mother who will probably be reading this...i still want those things...if a man walked into my life right this second that was perfect for me, you bet i would jump on that (not literally) and then of course i would drag him on all my adventures!!! 

So my plan for the next year or so until graduation is to figure out HOW to move to Europe (London or Paris), my goal is to live over there for at least a year 
and i am exploring my options one google search at a time.
If you have any advice i would love to hear it!! :-)

I'm a really funny girl, sometimes my jokes and stories are borderline inappropriate 
but really, i'm super nice!!
you can ask anyone ;-)
Let's be best friends!!! 


*If you haven't read our friendship story go Here to read it!! 



No comments: