Wanna help a girl out?

Thursday, October 18, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Thursday, October 18, 2012

So I have a huge favor to ask of all of you. 
You could say that my educational career lies in your hands, 
but that might be a slight exaggeration. 

I'm a public relations major, 
and I also serve on the newspaper staff as web editor and a class writer. 

We launched a new website design this semester and 
it's kind of amazing.
You should check it out:
thelink.harding.edu

This is where you lovely readers come in: 

We are trying to see whose article gets the most hits this week
and the winner gets a week off from writing. 
All it takes is one simple click on a hyperlink (it takes like 0.2 seconds)
But if you would like to read my article while you're there,
well that would be mighty nice of you too. 

click here to lessen my homework load

If you've made it this far in my plea, thank you. You're the best. 


-Jess


No comments: