A cheesy addiction

Thursday, November 8, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I’m a foodie, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it just means you and
food are friends, and i like to think i am BEST FRIENDS with food.
So i'm going to share something that may possibly change your life forever.
It's called Raclette.
We found it while free traveling in Switzerland and i havent stopped thinking about it since.
Here it is...melty cheesy deliciousness!!!!! 



In fact for my 22nd birthday i managed to buy myself a Raclette Grill...Yes they make grills for it!!!


Not exactly something you picture a 22 year old buying for herself,
i think that's when i realized it was an addiction. Which i'm ok with!
If you haven't heard of Raclette, now you have...Thanks to me, i'll give myself some credit on this one because i LOVE spreading food love to others. Especially European specialties!
So go to www.Amazon.com and buy yourself an inexpensive Raclette Grill and you will understand why i am so in love with mine!!!
Want to find Raclette?? Ive noticed it in many Whole food stores or Central Markets, Trader Joes...places like that, but don't let that stop you from checking out your local grocery store.
Be sure to make some food to dip in your melty cheesy oasis. We eat it with baby red potatoes,  onions, some pickles, some ham and a baguette....basically heaven on earth!!


-Emily


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOVEEE raclette, I had it in Paris years ago! But then again I'm addicted to cheese haha. Will so have to invest in the grill (and trust me, for my 22nd birthday I got a TON of kitchen equipment lol)

Amy x

http://whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

Stamp in My Passport said...

Oh yes, you should for sure invest in one. The neat thing about the grill I have is it's set at one temperature, the cheese melt temperature and so your cheese is perfect and melty every time :) thanks for dropping by Amy :)