From Revenge to New Girl

Monday, November 5, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm sure you all are aware that some of the best show's on TV are coming back on,
because it is now FALL. (Thank goodness)
Summer shows are just never adequate, they don't match up to show's like Greys anatomy, and New girl...they just don't!!!
I'm that girl that has well over 10 shows that i'm emotionally invested in. Which is bad considering i am in college, getting my business degree and should be using my time wisely...
ha-ha jokes.
So you might be asking, what are your favorite shows of the season Emily...well i will tell you!!




My favorites from the above are
Once upon a time
Revenge
New Girl
Revolution
The rest i watch if i'm bored....
bless the office...they are trying so hard to wrap it up!!!
*P.S. This is a no judging area ;-)
I also watch Vampire Diaries....which if you have watched from the beginning is actually fantastic tv!

What are some shows you are watching this fall?

-Emily


No comments: