The After-Thanksgiving Sandwich

Friday, November 23, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Friday, November 23, 2012

It happens every year. 
You and your family stuff yourselves to the brink of explosion,
yet you still have about 2 weeks worth of leftovers. 
You would think that after having the same meal
year after year you would know how much food to prepare. 

You ask yourself: What should I do with all of this 
turkey, dressing and cranberry sauce? 

Good news, I have the answer. 
You put it all into a sandwich, of course. 
(I think this might just be my college student solution to any culinary dilemma)

It's quite simple, really. 
You take two pieces of bread (a kaiser roll works best) and toast them. 
Then layer slices of turkey, stuffing/dressing and cranberry sauce. 
Enjoy. 

A family staple around this time of year is 
Williams-Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry relish
It really is the best for this sandwich.

Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.



No comments: