Ballerina Style

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


If you know me in real life, you know that I’m literally the most awkward person. Ever.  I can’t help it. I’m learning to accept it. But it’s 100% true. This one time {this happened fairly recently, I might add} a guy that I was seeing went in to kiss me & I leaned away and started laughing in his face & then he ran away. {who even does that...?} Needless to say, we haven’t talked much since then. 


Just being awkward on the Loch Ness. Completely normal.

I feel like we just became a lot closer after that story. Anyone else?

Other things that make me feel super uncomfortable are certain words. I know that Mutti’s uncomfortable word is “naughty”. Hahaha. I can’t even say that word without giggling. In fact, she’s even in my phone as “Naughty Emily”. Jess’s awkward word is “moist”, which I feel like makes everyone feel a little weird. My awkward word of choice that I avoid at all costs? Perky. Ughhh. Just even typing that creeps me out. Gross. Ick. {if anyone leaves me a comment full of those words…..}

Doing my thing at Versailles. Clearly I'm modeling.

You wanna hear another awkward story? Once, while we were walking around in Paris during rush hour, I busted it on the sidewalk. But everyone said it was the most graceful fall they had ever seen, which comforted me slightly {I even fell with my legs tucked up underneath me, ballerina style}.

Let’s hear your most awkward moments. Ready. GO!

-Samantha


PS.  You should follow us. If you want to hear funny stories & be entertained. But it's completely your decision.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

In loooove with your travel blog, gals! Thanks for your kind comments about siena, I love that beautiful city.
Now following you!!!
Taylor
Anticipationblog.blogspot.com