Christmas Tradition {Emily}

Monday, December 24, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Monday, December 24, 2012

{MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE}
So last night my family went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, and it was AMAZING!!!
The music was beautiful, there was singing and some backup singers dancing and then the pianist and guitarist and well it was just pretty spectacular...here take a look.



We had a wonderful time!!!! :)

...

AND NOW IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
When I was little we had an incredibly busy Christmas..
Christmas Eve was spent at my Grannny & Grandpa's {Dad's parents} 
which is where I'll be tonight!!
Christmas morning was spent at home, sitting on the floor in front of the tree bright eyed and waiting for mom to roll out of bed and make her coffee...Then we'd open presents and stockings and sit around for .5 seconds before loading the car and heading to 
Stephenville, Texas to see my Mawmaw {Great-grandmother}.

After spending lunch with my MawMaw we would get back in the car, stop to grab a 
drink at the local gas station and head towards Dallas 
to spend Christmas night with my PawPaw and Tish {Mom's Parents}.

...

Now it's a little different as my MawMaw passed a few years ago, so now it's just our house and Dallas on Christmas day...Still an extremely festive couple of days with family!!!

I LOVE this time of year, and I'm so excited to spend all of this precious time with family!!





Hope you have a merry Christmas and I'll see you again before the New Year!!

P.S. Stay tuned for my blog post on Thursday December 27th. 
I have a pretty important person to introduce to you....
{HIS} name is {Tom} and he's {British} .... YES.....BRITISH!!! :-)
I really think you're going to want to hear about him :)
eek...get excited, because I'm SO excited!!!!!!!! :-) 

-Emily

No comments: