Pray for Connecticut!!!

Friday, December 14, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Friday, December 14, 2012


No words can adequately describe how everyone in the country is feeling right now....
Children are defenseless, this tragic event should not have happened...
I can't even fathom what the Parents and family members are going through right now.....

what i do know is we can all Pray for them, Pray that they can figure out a way to get through this, Pray that people will lift them up with love and hope and give them some peace!!

Please, Please pray for these families....i can't even imagine what they are feeling!!!

And pray for those sweet little babies that have gone to heaven, they went too soon but i firmly believe they are playing with each other up there, without a care in the world!!!! 


- Stamp in my Passport


2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I doesn't even seem real...so horrible I can't even imagine... Many prayers for them all

Stamp in My Passport said...

It's tragic, I just hope those families find peace...