We Go Hard

Thursday, December 27, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Thursday, December 27, 2012

As 2012 comes to a close, I thought it only necessary to remember just a few of my favorite moments from this past year. In no particular order, they are:

1. Any and all moments {even the not-so-good ones} from Paris. I miss it every single second of every single day.
My first French baguette. I was so proud.

2. Baby Watzles's Prom. Probably one of the funniest days of my life.
We're just really pretty people. 

3. My 20th Birthday Dinner with Mutti!


4. When Baby Watzles became Homecoming Queen

5. That one time I cut 12 inches of my hair off.
We go hard. Obvs.




2013 better be prepared; it has a lot to live up to!

What were some of your favorite moments from 2012?




-Samantha

No comments: