Don't Expect Wedding Details

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Perhaps I'm a cynic, but I get a bit tired hearing about people's New Years Resolutions. They're always the same; lose weight, stop smoking, travel more, spend more time with family, blah blah blahhhhh. Just a heads up, but most likely, your good intentions won't last past February. So you know what I was thinking? I'm going to make a list of things that I'm NOT going to do this year. 

- I promise I won't stop watching trashy reality tv. My latest addiction? Made in Chelsea. It's like the British version of my beloved show The Hills. 
So many hot boys with accents. 

- While it would make our blog more appealing to a larger audience, I promise I won't get married//have a baby this year. So don't expect wedding details anytime soon, y'all. {Read: don't expect it in the next 10 years}

- I promise to not stop talking about myself in 2013 because I'm freaking fabulous. 
The face of fabulousness. CLEARLY.

- I definitely won't stop eating as much Mexican food as I can. In my mind you can NEVER eat too much Mexican food. 


- I won't ever stop being awkward {for a reference, go here}. I like to think it's pretty much impossible for me to stop.

- This year, I definitely won't stop drinking Diet Cokes or give-up caffeine. That's crazy talk.



So, that being said, I think my motto for 2013 will be taken from the always relevant Harry Potter; "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good".



-Samantha 


Please link all pictures, unless otherwise noted, back to this site. kthanksbyeeee.


2 comments:

Emily said...

hah, this seriously cracked me up. you can do it! or not do it. whatever.
and where can i find this made in chelsea show because you kinda sold me on it!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. Loved this!! You are absolutely fabulous. :)