It will make your tastebuds tingle!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Thursday, February 7, 2013

When you're in college it can be easy to get into a PB&J routine...
Or a cereal routine....or a mixture of both routine...
It's natural, it's something every college kid has to deal with.

But why eat boring {but delicious} food when you could be eating
really delicious food that takes the same amount of time to make???

Last night was the first time in like 3 weeks that i cooked!
I'm trying to eat better so i made pasta..OBVIOUSLY!!!
but it was Whole Wheat Pasta which made me feel better...and the sauce was like
all natural organic fat free....something like that...

I also made some chicken earlier in the day, i hate HATE making chicken so 
i cooked 4 pieces that i can use throughout the next few days..
Planning ahead because i'm a genius!!!! 

So basically i heated my Pasta...added my chicken....added my heated sauce
& then of course sprinkled a bit {OR A LOT} of parmesan cheese on top!!!

I was in foodie heaven...it was peaceful and wonderful and made my tastebuds tingle...
Tingle is an awkward word and i don't really know why i just used it....

{VOILA}



It's so easy to get into those lazy cooking routines..
and then you create something like this and those
PB&J's you ate yesterday just don't do it for you anymore!!

If you have any easy healthy college recipes, i'd LOVE to hear them!! 

-Emily

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have been nominated for a Liebster Award. Congrats! Visit my link for details.
http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.de