Grab your sunnies

Friday, July 26, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Friday, July 26, 2013

1//2//3//4//5

I was a working girl this summer, 
which was fine because you can only watch 
daytime television and lay by the pool so long
before getting cabin fever. 

The problem was the lack of time for a proper vacation. 
I started my internship at the Chamber of Commerce 
less than 48 hours after I arrived home from school. 
Which mean that I lived out of my suitcase for at least a week.

Now that my internship is drawing to a close next Wednesday, 
my parents and I are getting our beach vacation.
Keep your fingers crossed that this tropical storm dissipates
because right now they think it is going to be hitting the east coast 
next weekend, right when I want to catch a few rays at St. Simon's Island,
a sleepy barrier island community that is my favorite to visit. 

My must haves for next weekend: 
+the maxi dress I bought earlier this summer 
+Essie polish in Fuji
+A pool read: Grace's biography will be perfect
+Coola face sunscreen
+Warby Parker sunglasses 
(In a perfect world. I'll probably stick with my trusty Target shades.)
+Neutral sandals

------------------------------------

Right now I'm en route to Atlanta to watch the Braves play the Cardinals.
I've never wanted them to win a game so much.
Have a fun weekend!


We Took the Road Less Traveled

No comments: