Sorry I'm Not Sorry

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 13: Issue a public apology

Why yes I did just title a public apology
"Sorry I'm not sorry."
Is it contradictory? 
Perhaps.
But that's life. So you should start getting used to it. 

So here it goes.
Sorry I'm not sorry I:
+hashtag verbally and in text.
+lied and said I was allergic to chocolate as a child {just didn't like it.}
+laugh during movies. loudly.
+couldn't care less about football.
+prefer Aaron Tveit to Eddie Redmayne.
+am on my way to becoming an extreme couponer. 
the proof is in the pudding.



And on a completely unrelated note...
This website has the best desktop wallpapers. 
They're so good, you might be motivated 
to organize all of the icons on your screen
to see the wallpaper better. 


Not that I spent the past hour doing that or anything.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EDDIE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN AARON #shutyourmouth