Snail Mail Collective

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Melyssa from The Nectar Collective and Chelsea from Lost in Travels have outdone herself this time by organizing the Snail Mail Collective, which paired bloggers and nonbloggers from around the world, to get to know each other and where each other are from/living. At the end of the month, you send your partner a small token representing your hometown/residence and a postcard.

I was paired with Alex, a teacher living in Hawaii who is in the process of moving to South Korea to teach with her husband. She is also a Georgia girl and studied abroad in London during college, so we had a lot in common. Except for the whole finishing school and living in Hawaii part, I wish I would have followed her on that one. She writes about places of interest in Hawaii to visit, and I cannot wait to follow her adventures in South Korea that will begin in the next few weeks.

She received over 30 leis at graduation and sent me one to represent Hawaii and I love it!

No comments: