Friday Favorites: Smoking Slippers

Friday, December 20, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Friday, December 20, 2013

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I'm 5'4 standing up straight. And while I should want to live in heels to add a few extra inches, I'm much more comfortable in flats. And if you knew me, this is probably for the best because balance and coordination are not my strong suit. 

Ballet flats are perfect for every day running around, but a smoking loafer adds a perfect amount of sparkle and elegance to any outfit. Even for nights out, I don't want to look like a baby giraffe stumbling around, so I would much rather trade my stiletto for a glitter loafer. Also, who could resist this mustache velvet shoe?

Which is your favorite? 

7 comments:

Charlene Maugeri said...

I love the mustache ones! So cute!

Gina Alyse said...

They are all so cute! The mustache one is so quirky I love it! I would probably wear the leopard ones the most! :)


xo, gina

Fran said...

ooh that sparkly loafers are so cute!

Jess Boyd said...

Aren't they though? Perfect for holiday parties that go into the wee hours of the morning.

Jess Boyd said...

I have been on the hunt for leopard flats for the longest time. They're basically a neutral, right?

Jess Boyd said...

Me too! I've never seen any like them before.

Gina Alyse said...

Definitely neutral! They would go with so many things :)