Sponsor Spotlight: Alisha of The Alisha Nicole

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm excited to introduce this month's Jetsetter sponsor: Alisha. 
Fellow nail polish addict, small business owner and 
mother to a fur baby named Porkchop. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog. 
I'm Alisha and I blog over at TheAlishaNicole.com. I started the blog a little over 7 months ago as a place where I could vent. On any given day you can catch me blogging about what inspires me, my random thoughts and rants and my journey as a small business owner.

Congratulations on putting the finishing touches on Eclectic Star! What kind of products can we expect to find in the shop and where did the idea behind it come from?
Thank you!! I just celebrated Eclectic Star's two year anniversary so I wanted to completely upgrade everything! In the shop you can find handmade bracelets and necklaces that I like to call "everyday pieces". I wanted to create simple yet timeless pieces that women could wear everyday if they wanted to (and I hope they do :) )

Do you have any advice for others who are thinking of becoming entrepreneurs and starting their own shops or businesses? 
I would say to focus on doing what makes you happy and only that. Worrying about what others think and allowing fear to creep into your thoughts will paralyze you from being truly happy and following your dreams.

What places are on your "must see" list? Any adventures on the horizon for you? 
I'll be visiting the beach in NC and Florida this year but I would love to visit Africa and Paris in the future. And for some odd reason I am drawn to Austin, TX so hopefully I can knock that trip out this year.

You can find Alisha at: Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook

What you should be reading: 

*Interested in your own solo spotlight on Stamp in my Passport? Check out my advertising options and let's work together.

No comments: