Coffee Talk vol. 12

Saturday, April 5, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Saturday morning is being spent catching up on this season of Real Housewives of NYC because somehow whenever I'm flipping through the channels, Millionaire Matchmaker is ALWAYS on Bravo and when I stumbled across Ramona and Sonja and their antics, I knew that I had to get comfortable and stay awhile. 

And now for a little weekend reading over your second (or third) cup of coffee. 

1. Speaking of coffee, Megan of Freckled Fox shared her secrets to making the perfect French press. And starting with Lavazza grounds doesn't hurt either. 

2. I can't get enough of these passport wedding invitations, perfect for a destination wedding. 

3. Taylor's 21 struggles of being a blogger will have you rolling on the floor. To hashtag, or not to hashtag...now that is the real question. 

4. If you are one of those people who is always giving your pup people food (Dixie's preference is lemon Oreos) then you should try making these homemade dog biscuits for your fur baby. 


6. No matter what your dreams and goals are, sometimes you need some encouragement and a push in the right direction. These three insights about pursuing your dreams are a wonderful motivation.

What you missed this week:
A playlist for front-porch sitting
My thoughts on travel pr
Weekly wishes

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I just found your blog from the giveaway going on and I'm so glad I did! Lovely little space you have here :) I'm excited to be following along now! By the way, I'm a huge coffee drinker so you better believe I'll be around for all of these posts (and more!) ha.

Leah S. said...

Thanks for these links! I will be sure to check them out.