Coffee Talk

Saturday, May 24, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, May 24, 2014


I hope your long weekend is off to a lovely start. If the drive home was any indication, many of you are flocking southbound to Florida. Enjoy time on the water, cooking outside and the not-so-official start to summer.

Need a little reading material while lounging on a boat deck? 

1. Taylor's description of an American summer according to Pottery Barn is hilarious and witty and brilliant. "And miniature penant flags for condiments? LOVE IT. That's just American is what it is. We love condiments and we love mini flags. God bless." Go gather all of your red, white and blue pillows, lanterns and decorative oars to prove how much you are American. USA! USA! USA!

2. I am on the hunt fora pretty jewelry stand. Who knows, maybe I will end up making my own? Any excuse to search antique stores for china plates is fine with me.

3. Did you see Lauren's gorgeous photos galavanting all over Paris in a sea of tulle?

4. This apartment tour is the epitome of bachelorette pad, with no shortage of blush, gold and sparkle. 

5. I can't get enough of these red loafers. While I am thankful I now live in a state where sandals are acceptable footwear on 90% of occasions, sometimes you need a pair of flats.

No comments: