COFFEE TALK

Saturday, February 21, 2015 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, February 21, 2015


I hope you are beginning to thaw from the beyond frigid temperatures the east coast suffered this week. Even Florida wasn't able to escape the record-breaking lows. Just in case it's still cold enough for boiling water to freeze midair (which I absolutely do not recommend, and neither does Buzzfeed), then it might be best to stay in bed with your coffee.

And while you are staying warm, take the time to plan your spring vacation. And while you're on that subject, it might not be a bad idea if you also plan how to save for it, too.

For those of you also participating in the #1800MinuteChallange, you won't want to miss Erin's 4 minute ab workout. You'll feel it the next day.

I'm in the process of creating my own washi tape gallery wall (because let's be honest, frames are kind of expensive when you have to buy a dozen of them) and enjoyed Samantha's creation out of snail mail.

I've been following Amanda's journey throughout Asia and now New Zealand. After over 1,000 days abroad, she has spot on advice.

15 minutes a day to a cleaner home? Sounds a little too good to be true. Even if it doesn't happen every single day, it's a much more realistic plan than frantically cleaning right before guests are set to arrive.

I want to send this article to my office building to completely overhaul our workspaces. They are office plans for introverts, which promote creativity, because the idea of sharing a completely open work environment is our biggest nightmare.

News alert: Selfie sticks are now banned in some museums. But don't worry, this ban isn't in place at the Louve so you can still get a selfie with the Mona Lisa.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Staying in bed with coffee is a fantastic idea. I'm currently watching Parks and Rec with my coffee, which is also a great idea ;)
Awesome links.


Kristin // The Peculiar Treasure
athisfeetdaily.blogspot.com